Monday, April 04, 2005

$1 for a poem more crazy than this !

My Witch!
They see only a witch, when they look at you with your broom
Struggling hard to get to know you
Never finding out who you truly are
But when I see you smile
I see the Angel you hide inside
The one who stole my heart
How could they ever see,
even guess or get to know
That you're the one who makes my days
brighen up with your crazy ways
The one who makes my world go round
who brings the rainbows in my black & white
My Northstar in the darkest of nights,
my morning breeze at every dawn
They'd never know, where you came from
and they'd keep wondering when you go home
was it your hair or was it your eyes?
or the way you looked at them that gave them the fright?
They'd never know your truth
as you leave on your broom
the truth you hide inside
of that love so divine
with a smile on your face you'll come back home
and i'll be waiting there for you, with my open arms
"Welcome Home Honey" I'll tell you with a kiss
and just hold you close with my arms around your waist
~* Psycho Wabbit *~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google