Monday, March 21, 2005

23rd Try

Or somewhere thereabouts I managed to get the video to play. The reason why it took me so many tries is because I was trying to get rid of the little “music code provided by” ad at the bottom of the video. Sadly enough as you can see its still there and that shows my knowledge of HTML ! Yippeeee!!!
You might be wondering how come I am in the Industry and don’t know about the HTML coding. Simple! I went to law school and then just decided to get involved in business and ended up here. I don’t write any code myself :-)Okay SO if you KNOW how to REMOVE that little bit, don’t just sit there, go and write me a comment. I will need to figure out how to change the skin of this little page sometime in the near future. Unless someone helps me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google