Monday, April 04, 2005

Just when I thought I had seen everything!

I was faced with this grotesque image...

Now I know that technically speaking I only usually share the good stuff in my life with others but this was just way too disturbing and I really don’t think I ever did anything in my life to see this... SO whoever out there wished upon me to see such a terrible and hideous image…. This one’s for you!

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SERIOUSLY DISGHUSTED!!!!
http://is2.sms.ac/images/s/slun17_t.jpg
It's only fair that you must suffer through the pains of seeing this aswell!
If I had this warning, before the link... And knew about the nature of the disturbing image behind it.... I would've neevr clicked on it! eeeeuuuuuuggghhhh!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google